She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Of Me and You

I stopped by the river
On my drive in
A more beautiful place
I have never been

She knew why I was there
And took straight to the task
She spoke quickly and clearly
I did not have to ask

She said open your eyes
Did it never occur?
Just as she came to you
So were you sent to her.

Be not disappointed
In the choices she makes
In the end your love given
Equals the love that you take

Rejoice in the moment
And the time that you share
If you were not needed
You wouldn’t be there

So what is fate’s plan?
I surely can’t say
I will do the best that I can
I will write every day

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Writing is therapeutic. Things happen for a reason. Sometimes we reveal things to ourselves by writing. Your writing is beautiful. Keep it up.