She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Transparent

I know it must be
Very difficult
Putting up with me
At times
When you should not have to see
What’s in my heart
Or what’s on my mind

Just the thought of you
Leaves me standing there
My mind wide open
My soul laid bare
My heart exposed
Without a care

And so I am
Apparently
Transparently
Yours

And when I look into your eyes
They see through me
Nothing left to hide
I surrender all
That I am inside
My guard is down
I shed my pride

I offer up all that I am
A heart, a mind, a soul
A man
Day after day
I make my stand
Do the very best
I can

And so I am
Apparently
Transparently
Yours

2 comments:

david santos said...

Bobbb!
Happy christmas to you and your family.
bolg "Só Verdades" Portugal.
Thank you

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is