She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tribute to Frank Zappa Pt 2

Frank Zappa on the Mike Douglass Show



December 21, 1940 – December 4, 1993

What can I say? A man & his guitar All the hype and bullshit aside When it comes down to it, there was music in this man
And he chose to share it with us.

Frank was outspoken.
Musically and politically
And he drew allot of publicity from a press that understood him not at all

Humor and parody were his specialties
But he was more than that. Composer, songwriter, storyteller
Forgive the poor quality of this clip I looked at many, but chose this one - for I think the natural beauty of the guitar work still comes through.

Enjoy "Black Napkins"

And please remember to register to vote Vote – run for office – make a difference

No comments: