She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Friday, January 16, 2009

Missing in Action

Apologies for my absence to those who follow this blog

Life has taken my time and attention for a while

The wheel however

Has not stopped turning

I am not going to relate

The pain that comes

From watching a loved one

Fade from glory

Life ends

Life begins

And I expect to see both of these events

Up close and personal

At some point this year

I will however

As time passes

Share any wisdom I am blessed with

And I will find the time to visit these pages

Find the words, to give meaning to these days

I miss you all and will soon be returning to your pages

To read

To understand

And to share my thoughts

Thank you all for the seasonal and holiday wishes

May my best wishes find you

In all hemispheres, all corners of this beloved Earth

Without bias, prejudice or contempt

But rather with Love

We are all citizens of Earth

Simple as that

One Humanity

In spirit, and in flesh

Thank you all once again

And I’ll see you soon

Bobbb

8 comments:

Citizen of Earth said...

The Wheel

The wheel is turning
And you can't slow down
You can't let go
And you can't hold on

You can't go back
And you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get ya
Then the lightning will

Won't you try just a little bit harder,
Couldn’t you try just a little bit more?
Won't you try just a little bit harder,
couldn't you try just a little bit more?

Round, round robin run round,
Gotta get back where you belong
A little bit harder, just a little bit more,
A little bit further than you’ve gone before

.
Small wheel turnin' by the fire and rod,
Big wheel turn by the grace of God,
Every time that wheel turn round,
bound to cover just a little more ground.

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
you can't let go and you can't hold on,
you can't go back and you can't stand still,
if the thunder don't get ya then the lightning will.

Won't you try just a little bit harder,
couldn't you try just a little bit more?

Won't you try just a little bit harder,
couldn't you try just a little bit more?

J Garcia
Greateful Dead

Lydia said...

Dear Bobbb,
I've missed you and found comfort in knowing that you've missed us during your sad hiatus. Your beautiful post holds so much (as does the first comment). Just know I'm holding you in my thoughts.
(I posted today about the death of my mother....may or may not be of help.)

Hopper said...

Bobb...

You write so well... so full of empathy...

I'm not going to sugar coat this too much...

Thank You...

I could hear your words as though they were being spoken to me...

Missing in action indeed...

Miladysa said...

(hugs)

bugbytelove said...

Life does that. Peace on the journey.

Honour said...

Bobbb ... you know, one of the reasons I started reading your blog was you seemed to emanate zen in so many ways and so many manners. So, it there is someone who is at peace with what begins and ends in this world it is you.

You are a good role model, my friend.

Peace to you and Namaste

The Clandestine Samurai said...

Looking forward to your return.

Man, everytime I see the cost of War on your other blog, I'm tempted to throw my computer out of the window.

human being said...

our skins... of different colors
but our wounds bleed the same color
and the scars sing the only song there is...