She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Keep Looking Up

I got a call from my oldest daughter
"The boys and I saw Jupiter's moons! she excitedly told me
"Get your binoculars go outside, and look at Jupiter"
She didn't need to elaborate, she knew I would know where to look

And so I have been looking this past week


With my binoculars, and with my camera





Jupiter, Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto






This one is for you Jack Horkheimer


Thank you SO much


Thanks also to Carl Sagan - without whom, I would have been literally lost in this universe

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Another special post that gave me goosebumps. In particular, I appreciate your dedication to Carl Sagan.

Citizen of Earth said...

Thanks so much Lydia
I hope you are able to get out & see them :)