She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Endings, Beginnings

Moving can be tumultuous
Chaos changing customs
Things lost
And found
Unsettling unseating until
Ending

Fare well old city
Your walls and sidewalks
Cracked with age
My venue, no more

Trees now await me
The hills the ground the roads
All of earth and stone are made
Amidst pools of sun
And shade


Look for me
Among the tall grass
And the silent woods
When the harvest moon comes

Zenspace
Now strung across the peaceful landscape
Hanging between the Earth and the stars
This is the place I was meant to be
The sunset colors illuminate me


2 comments:

Lydia said...

Lovely, lovely. This brought a tear.

Welcome Home

Citizen of Earth said...

Yes - it feels so good, thanks.
One or two more trips with the van and it will be done
I will be without internets for a week or two, but I will be back up and posting from Cherry Valley soon