She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Re-connected



Tumultuous travel
Uprooting, rending, redistributing
Trip after trip
Parting, leaving, arriving, surviving

I have landed
The ghosts of my past
Still with me
I unfurl my colors to the wind
Bandingo farm
The seeds sown
Taking root
Here is where I make my stand

Flotsam
Jetsam
The dust settles
And I reconnect
With the help of a satellite in space
Thousands of miles above
Transmitting, receiving

The world sings
And my voice joins in
Rejoicing in harmony
A part of it within

The world sings
My heart reaches out
Yearning to touch it
Striving to see it
Hear it
Know it

I won’t be afraid
I won’t shed a tear
I will stand by you
As you stand by me

3 comments:

Adee said...

so glad that you are blogging again :) was missing u!
and yeah, isn't it a wonder, that a machine, a hundred kilometer up in sky is helping us connect?
this thought made me smile :) hope you'll keep posting!
love and regards,
adee

Adee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Citizen of Earth said...

Thank you Adee
The world turns
Journey continues
And we must all go along for the ride
Each to our own path
Yet all together as one
Willing or no
I am glad to see you too