She whispers my name... Only I can hear

Monday, January 21, 2013

Dreaming

I have a dream today
I've had it for a while now
A dream about a message
A dream for the future

A dream that will save the world.

The message is a simple one

Consume less
Take less
Use less
Waste less
WANT LESS
Appreciate more

Give more
Share more
Help more

Love with abandon
Love with awareness
Love with forgiveness

Accept truth
Expect truth
Want truth
Speak the truth

Believe in yourself
Accept others
Appreciate others
Help others

Always, Always, Always remember:

EARTH FIRST

We have no other place to go
Without it all other issues are moot


This message comes with no religious pretext or expectations
Just a hope that everyone everywhere will understand it's importance and appreciate it's simplicity.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Beautiful! The stanza about truth seems especially important to me right now.

Citizen of Earth said...

Same here